Hazeroth in the Bible
Hazeroth in the Old Testament
Hazeroth was a camp of the Israelites, the 3rd from Sinai (Nu 11:35; 12:16; 33:17; Dt 1:1).
It is identified with `Ain Chadrah ("spring of the enclosure"), 30 miles Northeast of Jebel Musa, on the way to the 'Arabah.Recommended:
- Return to Bible Places index page.
- Go to Christian biography index page.
- Go to Christianity beliefs index page.
- Go to Christian denominations index page.
- Go to Christian comparison charts index page.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, which is in the public domain.